Friday, February 6, 2009

Seriously....SOOOO worth the money

Mom called me today to say that she had a 'prise for me. She said it was at least 3 days too late (we are going to 60-65 degrees this weekend). I had no idea what she was talking about. I finally got home tonight and she told me to close my eyes and hold out my hands. I did in great anticipation and being totally clueless and I could not have been more happy and laughing and loving this 'prise:


Do not go for the rip off Snuggies. This is the original and so soft and cuddly! It is cheaper on QVC. I can't tell you how warm and soft it is. The pups love it!

I have had times when I am in the Big Green Chair (that is another post altogether) and have wrapped up in a binkie because I am cold and I have to peek a hand out to change channels or try and change channels through the binkie......but now...no more:


I have free hands to type and change channels and snuggle with the pups. She read a lot of reviews on these and the Slanket is the way to go.

LOVE YOU MOM! Thanks for the Slanket!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment