Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Product Placement

I am such a nerd for new products...whether it be make-up or hair products or food products or cleaning products.

My co-worker has now gotten me addicted to Arm & Hammer toothpaste. It was a little salty at first, but it makes my mouth feel great. AND let me go a bit further on the wonderfulness (seriously...a real word?) of Glide floss....HELLO!...good stuff, especially if you have some tight teeth. AND the best advice my dentist gave me is to keep your floss by your chair or wherever you are relaxing. I hate flossing in the bathroom in front of the mirror. I keep the floss by my big green chair and floss while watching the tube. Got great gums! Yeah Glide!

Another....I am weak and totally got sucked into the Swiffer Duster. I am so glad I did. They are awesome! I had already had several Swiffer products, but I love the Swiffer Duster. It does work! I keep expecting the Mariachi band to be outside my house singing for me to come back! Not happening! I am a sucker! So in the goofiest product placement pic, you have toothpaste, tooth floss and a duster....

No comments:

Post a Comment