Friday, February 6, 2009

My Mom

I am not sure the family and friends understand how important the two of us are to each other. For those of you out there that don't realize...just scroll down in this blog to read my entry on "My Daddy". My Mom is my best friend and I love her more than any of you will ever understand. The bond we have is one of a history of loss and some pain and some personal stuff and so many inside jokes that no one will ever know. I love my Mom so much and I am so glad she is mine. Nothing makes me happier than to get her tickled and laughing. She is my family and she got us to where we are now and I love and respect her very much. She is like me in the fact that she hates her pic taken, but I have this one of Mom and our Jason. She is the beautiful ocean blue eyed Mom that Dad loved so very much! Love you, Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment