Sunday, February 22, 2009

House cleaning and product placement

Over the past 2 days we have done spring cleaning. Just needed to get it done! I wish I had taken a before and after pic of the kitchen table, but I didn't. This table is teak and it needs to be oiled/moisturize or whatever because it dries out a little. Mom found this new product on QVC and it is AWESOME on wood. I love it! The table looks great as does all the wood in the house. I used it on the kitchen table, the dining room table, the bathroom cabinets and all my bedroom furniture. Everything is very shiny and clean. LOVE IT!

Here is the product:


Here is the table:


I also got the bathroom so clean and shiny. Thank you Fantastik! You can also see at the bottom of the pic how nice and shiny my cabinets are. Thank you Regency Gold!


AND finally...you may have notice a couple of candles on the kitchen table. Yes...they are made of wax and yes they have a nice smell BUT they are battery operated. No fire...they have a timer and come on at the same time every night and stay on for 4 hours and then shut off....we have them all over the house. I know this is a shocker, but got them on QVC...just go there and search "flameless candles". They have so many beautiful ones. We used to spend a buttload on candles at Pier 1 and then found these. Love, love, love!


I got this set for Mom's room. Her room is blue and these little birds are so sweet and again....battery operated and flameless from QVC:

No comments:

Post a Comment