Sunday, February 15, 2009

Palladia

We have these high def channels and I have just discovered the upper upper channel, Palladia. WOW! I have been so stuck on this channel. I am all about some music and I am actually watching a Green Day concert in England from 2005, but I never knew how awesome they were as performers. Liked their music to a point...didn't necessarily purchase any CD's but always thought they were good. What is cool is they also show behind the scenes during this particular show.

I have seen DMB before Leroi died and The Fray and the Foo Fighters and Kings of Leon and Maroon 5 and O.A.R. and Weezer and Ryan Adams and sorry....did skip The Pussycat Dolls...whatev...

Here is the actual description from their website (which is pitiful):

Palladia.tv is a music-centric high definition television channel featuring music programming from MTV, VH1 and CMT.

Embracing the full spectrum of music offerings from MTV Networks' Music Group, Palladia features concert series, events, and original Palladia productions including: VH1 Storytellers, CMT Crossroads, MTV2's $2 Bill, MTV Video Music Awards, VH1 Hip Hop Honors and CMT Music Awards. Original programming includes a weekly music video countdown show, artist interviews, backstage extras and a concert series.


I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment