Sunday, December 28, 2008

Movie Reviews

The Visitor: A little indie movie that deals with illegal immigrants. It is actually a very sweet movie and I enjoyed it.

Tropic Thunder: I kinda put Will Ferrell and Ben Stiller in the same buckets of silly humor. I prefer Will Ferrell, but Ben has come out with some gems like "Dodgeball". Hello - "If you can dodge a wrench, then you can dodge a ball!" Hilarious! But then you have classic Will stuff like (even though from another character) - "I love lamp!" and "I want to invite you to my pants party" and him playing the jazz flute. Come on - good stuff! But this movie was - I don't know - kinda boring. Maybe I was in the wrong mood to watch it and it may be one of those is funnier when you watch it with someone or a group, but I will give it a thumbs down.

I have more in my Netflix queue so I will let you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment