Tuesday, December 23, 2008

The Birds



Sooooo.....I do so love feeding my birds. I think it is something I definitely inherited from my Uncle Don. He is sooo cool with the feeder he has outside his house. Next time I go down there I am taking pics of his open feeder. Ring neck doves, cardinals, finches, titmice, chipmunks and SQUIRRELS and a possum! I wish I could do the same thing here but Mom hates the "rodents" aka squirrels. AND they did chew a giant hole in our soffit and built a big nest that cost us a couple of hundred to fix.....but they are still cute to me! AND probably our neighbors would not appreciate tons of squirrels hanging out lest the same thing happen to them.

Anyway....I am a terrible pourer (is that a word?). Inevitably I will spill seed when I fill the feeders. I spilled a ton this last time. Bag was cut wrong...all my fault. But this morning all our little birds were helping clean up the spill. Please notice the feeder to the left......YES it is decorated with silver garland because we are that tacky! Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment