Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Angel


I just saw this on one of my news websites. It seems very fitting and miraculous. We all need a little bit of Christmas cheer. I am bummed out by the evil in Washington (all politicians) and the evil in the world. I wish we had a news channel that just showed us all good news 24 hours a day 7 days a week. There is so much here that is great and wonderful and giving and kind, but the liberal media makes everything so gloom and doom. This blog will have a goal of bringing fun stuff for you to look at and smile and have faith in this world! No negativity here! The link for the article is below. I hope it stays up long enough for you to read it.

http://www.thestate.com/breaking/story/629997.html

I think you will have to copy and past this one.....I don't think I can hyperlink from the blog......still learning!!

No comments:

Post a Comment