Friday, January 2, 2009

Lorie Johnson


I just really had myself checked today. I was not happy about going to work and working a full day when no one else had to. Then I got a text from my co-worker, Amy, regarding Lorie Johnson. I have cried and been mad and frustrated and I don't understand God's work sometimes and I am not going to tell you anything about the phone call or message, but just go here and read her story. Pray for Lorie and her husband and her children and family and friends. You can copy and paste the website.

http://www.theloriejohnsonfoundation.org/AboutUs/LoriesStory/tabid/60/Default.aspx

I do not believe in resolutions because they always fail, but I do believe in trying to change and be better. I have a long way to go, but Lorie is so beautiful and strong and the infinite embodiment of how a human should live and love and deal with adversity. Lorie is the one person I would want to emulate in my life if faced with.......you fill in your answer after you read her story.....

Godspeed

No comments:

Post a Comment