Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Natasha Richardson - R.I.P.


I am so damn sad right now. I know people die from accidents, but then you wonder why this one? Natasha was so beautiful and so fun and so flew under the radar with her husband, Liam Neeson. They never pimped out their politics or their children....they just loved each other and lived their lives quietly and simply. Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes should learn a lesson from them. I don't want to be mean and I don't want anyone to die, but why her? Why are we left we the Lindsay Lohan's and Paris Hilton's of the world? Why take this beautiful Mom and actress? God, I know it is trite, but He does have His reasons.

I keep flashing to the movie "Love Actually" where Liam Neeson played a widower with a son. Then I keep flashing to she and the kids skiing and Liam is making a movie and everything is great and normal and within a couple of hours she is brain dead. The shock of it.....I am sad for them.....say prayers for the kids and for her husband and help them to get through this.....

No comments:

Post a Comment