Thursday, September 1, 2011

Really Lu?

LulaBelle has lost her mind! I don't know what is going on in her pointy little head but she has reverted back to puppy. When she WAS a puppy she was all about toilet paper and NOW she is all about it again. What is up with that? I have been psychoanalyzing her to try and figure it out. She is spoiled rotten, eats wonderfully.....mix of dog food, cheerios, unsalted green beans, carrots, melon, brown rice.....of course not all at the same time but this is a usual mix. She goes for walkies....I got nothin'! She is not in pain....has no weird spots or tumors...she gets massages (yes..I give both of them neck and back rubs...don't hate...at least I don't dress them up!) I think she is just weird and cute all at the same time. I came out of my room today and found this.....she is revisiting the seen of the crime:

We will ask Dr. J just in case......she is such a nerd!

No comments:

Post a Comment