Sunday, July 3, 2011

Canvas and Corkscrews

Been to Atlanta twice in the past couple of months to go do "Canvas and Corkscrews". The first time we painted birds. I think it turned out okay. I wish I had put in some more swirls but the swirls were stressful. I couldn't decide on swirl colors.....made it more stressful than it needed to be but I do like my birds....they are cute!


Then when I went back a couple of weekends below we painted "Poppies". I like this one.....kind of proud of it actually. Granted some of my poppies look a little like tulips but whatever. Both paintings are hanging in the kitchen and not relegated to the garage so that has to be okay!


And for the record, the pictures are hanging straight on the wall....I just didn't line up the camera too well......

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! I love them both. You did a great job. I miss places like Sips N Strokes... heck maybe I miss the sips more than the strokes lately. haha ;-)

    ReplyDelete