Sunday, October 18, 2009

Paranormal Activity


First....I have to give props to the marketing campaign for this movie. Great job! Brilliant! Sucked me and my friends right in.....had to go see it.

Bought tickets and five of us went today. Theater was packed. Audience was all in it together. There were parts that made you laugh out loud, parts that made you jump and parts that were just creepy. They did a good job of making you anxious. It was not gory and it, as it has been said, reminded me of Blair Witch. Now Blair Witch freaked me out. It still creeps me out to this day.

This one.....not so much. It got to the end and even given the positives mentioned above, the overall feeling of the audience when it was over was "That sucked!" One of my friends even yelled out "That sucked!" and everyone started applauding in agreement.

There was one part that made everyone jump and WB (my 6'4" best guy friend)screamed out like a little girl. At the end of the movie, the couple on the other side of us said, while the money for the movie was not worth it, it was worth it to hear him scream like a little girl! We got a good laugh out of that one!

So take it for what you will.....I was glad to hang with my friends, but I could have skipped that movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment