Saturday, October 24, 2009

Creepy Klein House...

So on our grit quest.....we passed this house. It is empty and kinda sad. I had Mom pull over so I could get some pics. Had to tromp through some tall grass to get to it. Thank goodness the pics came out ok. The Original Boof makes me watch all the ghost hunters stories and pictures are taken and then when developed there are faces and orbs and such. I think I was safe on this one.....According to the brick posts, the house was built in the 1800's by the Klein family.

When I see old abandoned houses it makes me think of when the house was in its prime and the family that lived there was so happy to live there. All new and shiny....then what happens to them and why are they gone....what happened that no one is still there and who owns it now....too many questions....









I did peek in the window on the front porch and try the door. Door was locked. The inside was empty but had a great staircase inside. I was going to try and take a pic of the inside through the window, but I was too freaked out. I was waiting for something to jump out or pass through the foyer.....too creepy! So I went around the back.



No comments:

Post a Comment