Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Attention: Kindle Fire - IPad - Laptop Owners, etc.

Found the coolest thing on the web! The website is www.gelaskins.com. I LOVE stuff like this to decorate your electronic devices. You can get them for Kindle and laptops and Iphones and Ipads and Ipods, etc. They are what they say they are....gel skins of artwork to decorate. You can just put them on and then peel them off and change out with no residue. I got one for Mom's Kindle Fire, it is Monet's "Artist's Garden at Giverny". See below, front and back (sorry for the glare):





For my Kindle Fire, I got "Infinite Oz" (again...sorry for the glare):






All you have to do is go to the website....choose your device and start shopping. We are going to order some for our laptops too. I KNOW this is totally not a necessary thing to have in your life but it sure makes me happy and would make a great gift!! A gift for yourself...just because...or for your family and friends! I LOVE IT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment