Monday, June 7, 2010

Thanks Mr. Landscaper

I love color as much as the next person but come on!!! The landscapers were out today around the neighborhood spraying fertilizer. Well....one...they didn't let us know they were doing that and TWO....the fertilizer has blue dye in it. Thanks so much Mr. Landscaper! So glad we just spent $80 to have the pups groomed so they have beautiful little white paws.....again...thanks so much Mr. Landscaper! AND I did call to make sure they wouldn't be poisoned.....the fertilizer is animal friendly BUT still! This has made me laugh so hard...not mad at Mr. Landscaper...I find it super funny and it really is a beautiful blue....I like it! I have dogs with circus clown feets!!!



1 comment:

  1. http://cat-and-girl.blogspot.com/

    I ENJOY THE FREE DOMAIN AND FREE HOSTING!!!

    Let Change you domain blog with your name.

    visit here

    domain-myname.co.cc

    ReplyDelete