Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Excuses, Excuses, Excuses

Oh Planet Fitness....I so miss you and so not miss you. Did this last year...took off a month from working out. From Thanksgiving on into the New Year. It has been great but not great....the sloth took over....this is me:



Because the company I work for is in education, once Thanksgiving hits, things ramp up hard to get as much done as possible before everything ramps down when Christmas holidays hit. So in a nutshell, it is chaos and then nada until the new year starts.

I am very lucky to work where I do. They sent us home on Dec. 22nd and we did not have to go back until Jan. 3rd. It was awesome but the residual sloth has been pathetic.

This week I was going to start back on Tuesday and go a couple of days. Well that didn't happen....was going to go today...dang...that didn't happen. THEN in my wisdom, I found the BEST excuse!! I don't like my work out shoes. I had ordered a new pair of work out shoes and they weren't here yet! YEAH!!!! Had to wait until they got here and dangit....they got here today. They are beautiful! I SOOOOOOOO love clean white shoes! BUT then since tomorrow is Thursday....might as well wait until Monday to start fresh on the MWF schedule...right?

Getting up at 4:30 in the morning to work out sucks but I WILL be ready Monday! Now I have new shoes and can be proud on the Elliptical! Below are the bad excuse shoes and new motivating shoes:


See? New shoes will be motivating!! Monday is the day.....pray for me at 4:30 a.m. when the alarm starts going off....ugh! YEAH! BLECH!

1 comment:

  1. New shoes are definitely the best motivation! New workout clothes, too! Hope you have been a good girl since this post and are keeping your MWF commitment ;-) Go you!

    ReplyDelete